A user must be in “Sale” or “Return” mode to proceed. To quantity an item:
- Select the item to quantity to the left of screen from the transaction items list.
- Press the “Quantity” button.
- Enter the quantity of the item.
- Press the “Confirm” button.
- Quantity is now adjusted for the selected line.
It is always better to quantity an item for easier viewing of the transaction. Note that a total item count appears at the bottom of the transaction items list. Note if in “Return” mode, where a transaction receipt has been scanned; you cannot adjust the quantity beyond the original transaction quantity amount or amount left on the receipt.